Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I AM A LEAN, MEAN, KNITTIN' MACHINE.

I finished two more hats this week! They are of the same variety as the first one but with different yarn that is lovely because it defines the stiches so well and it's striped without any work from me. This hat pattern is now my fallback Christmas and birthday gift, everyone I know is getting one this year. It only takes one skein (ball) that has happened to be on sale at Michaels for the last week so each one is about 3 bucks to make. This is music to my school-is-eating-me-alive-how-am-I-going-to-get-a-paying-job-and-I-barely-have-money-for-gas-and-insurance-but-must-feed-yarn-habit ears. These things are wonderfully fast to finish, yet still nice and personal. I love it. I am churning them out. I am a hat factory. There is no stopping me now. Pictures to come. If you care, which I'm sure you do, because who wouldn't be innately fascinated with my hat escapades. Now, what you really should look forward to, if you enjoyed Shakespeare's Macbeth, is the story of my foray into the sock making world. Tears and blood, my friends, tears and blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment